Leadership Development and Customer Services in Health Care
What sets Delta College Corporate Services apart from other training enterprises is our commitment and expertise in adult learning coupled with our experience managing long-term training outsourcing partnerships. This combination provides a unique opportunity for our clients. Partner with adult learning experts that understand the difference between training and learning. Partner with professionals with a proven history of success.
We Listen - We Understand - We Deliver
Leading edge technologies, innovative treatments and state-of-the-art facilities may be the halmarks of modern healthcare, but, ultimately, a healthcare organization is defined by the strength of s single resource - it's people.
From providing the highest quality care, to building and sustaining patient loyalty, to bolstering the bottom line, great people - from frontline staff to senior executives - are a neccessity for clinical and operational excellence. Delta College Corporate Services partners with DDI, an internationally recognized learning solutions provider, to work with leading healthcare organizations to achieve business results by building engaged, high performing workforces. Our clients help to:
- Identify and develop more effective leaders—from the front line to the executive suite.
- Hire motivated, patient-focused staff—faster.
- Enhance employee engagement and retention.
- Drive accountability and execution.
- Increase patient satisfaction and loyalty.
Over the years, DCCS and DDI have developed a full range of proven, flexible programs and tools to address these business needs, including solutions designed specifically for the health care enviroment.
- Online or instructor-led coaching support that gives leaders the tools, direction, and support they need—when they need it.
- Comprehensive training to strengthen your organization’s service culture and build patient loyalty.
- Leadership assessment.
- Patient Satisfaction/Service Plus.
- Employee Engagement.
Questions? Need for Information? Click Here!